Local, instructor-led live Apache Flume training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Apache Flume.
Apache Flume training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Apache Flume training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Latvia or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Latvia. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Flume Course Outlines in Latvia
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will have an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of Apache Flume.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Enhance their knowledge of Apache Flume features
- Understand the architecture and data flow in Apache Flume
- Apply their learnings to real world use cases and scenarios
- Use Apache Flume for collecting, combining, and transferring large amounts of log data to a centralized data store
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice