14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Computer literacy skills
The course answers the questions:
- How to perform basic operations on the system?
- Where to find information and how to get help?
- How does the power?
- What are the types of files in the system?
- How simply and quickly solve problems?
- Executing commands from the command line
Working with files and directories
- The structure of the file system
- Creating and deleting files and directories
- Copying, moving and renaming files and directories
- Viewing file content
- Packing and unpacking files
- 'nano' editor
- Editing from the command line with the 'sed' editor
Working in the shell
- 'bash' shell
- Stream redirection
- Initialization files
File system permissions
- The concept of rights and ownership
- Viewing and verifying permissions
- Absolute and symbolic notation
- Changing permissions with 'chmod'
- Changing ownership with 'chown'
Working with processes
- Viewing and searching for processes
- Process management
- User accounts
- Security and password policy
- User privileges
- Making remote connections using 'ssh'
- Downloading files
- Transferring files using 'scp'
- Resource monitoring
- Task management
- Package management using 'apt' and 'yum'
The coolest thing was that it was not the "dry" knowledge, there were only a lot of exercises and repetitions on a regular basis, and that all the questions asked during the training were answered by the instructor, which definitely facilitated the understanding of the issue.
The great place left to the exercises
the trainer was able to adapt his course in relation to our needs
Pascal Houyoux - ONEM
The number of exercises
Jos Couder - ONEM
Jean-Paul Labaisse - ONEM
Very good training, dynamic and interactive
Agostino Candela - ONEM
A good refresher of my historical knowledge
availability of the trainer. The explanations are clear.
mostafa el oueriaghli - ONEM
rudi bernaer - ONEM
The many practical exercises
Delphine Agnello - ONEM