14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of software development and deployment
- Programming experience
- DevOps engineers
Bitbucket Pipelines is a CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery) SaaS for building, testing and deploying software, using a configuration file in a repository.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to build, test, deploy and monitor containerized software to the cloud, without having to provision or manage infrastructure.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply a configuration-as-code approach to setting up infrastructure.
- Create custom configured Docker containers for deploying software applications to the cloud.
- Deploy software to multiple environments.
- Monitor deployments via the Bitbucket Pipelines Deployment Dashboard.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of the CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery) Cycle
Overview of Bitbucket Pipelines Features
Choosing a Cloud Provider
Preparing the Code Repository
Preparing an Application
Building a CI/CD Pipeline
Choosing a Language Template
Configure the Pipeline
Pushing a Change to Your Repository
Customizing Bitbucket Pipelines' Configuration
Integrating a Workflow with Third Party Tools and Platforms
Monitoring Deployed Applications
Troubleshooting Bitbucket Pipelines
Summary and Conclusion
Jose's style of teaching was great. He went over scenarios a couple of times and built a really good rapport with us to the point he would jovially try to trip us up with some of the course material so we didn't have too much dependency on watching him. This helped our us to engage more and kept us switched on during more in depth areas of the course material.
Chris Williams - KNOWLEDGEPOOL GROUP LIMITED