14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
This two-day course provides a comprehensive introduction to the MATLAB® technical computing environment. The course is intended for beginner users and those looking for a review. No prior programming experience or knowledge of MATLAB is assumed. Themes of data analysis, visualization, modeling, and programming are explored throughout the course.
- Working with the MATLAB user interface
- Entering commands and creating variables
- Analyzing vectors and matrices
- Working with data types
- Automating commands with scripts
- Writing programs with logic and flow control
- Writing functions
- Visualizing vector and matrix data
- Working with data files
- Importing data
- Organizing data
- Visualizing data
Trainer took the initiative to cover additional content outside our course materials to improve our learning.
Chia Wu Tan - SMRT Trains Ltd
Exercises were most beneficent thing in the sessions
Students interact to solve problems
chengyang cai - 东风康明斯
Hands on experience.
Matevz Nolimal - European Investment Bank
Many useful exercises, well explained
Helene Meadows - European Investment Bank