7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- An understanding of search principles
- An understanding of databases, JSON and APIs
Sphinx is a fulltext open-source search engine that provides text search functionality to client applications.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn install, configure, and manage Sphinx.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Configure Sphinx as a stand-alone server or storage engine (SphinxSE) using MySQL.
- Set up Sphinx to connect to either a database or an application.
- Use Sphinx's "fixed schema" as well as JSON attributes to map and filter search data
- System administrators
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.