Local, instructor-led live Adobe training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice introductory as well as advanced topics for the most popular Adobe products.
Adobe training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Adobe trainings in Riga can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
Adobe Acrobat Reader for most of us is a program to play PDF files.
But, this application also allows you to submit PDF documents according to our needs and to replace other documents created in popular programs such as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point is on this format.
Training Creating PDF documents is addressed to people who want to learn the secrets of the composition of PDF documents
Form of conduct
- Exercise preceded by a lecture teacher. - Participants use stand-alone computers.
This course is for people who comprise text, graphics and want the ability to be expanded to create presentations, books, pamphlets, and other interactive elements on different types of devices: computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and mobile phones.
- use a vector graphics program. - create simple objects - creating advanced curves - create a logo - tracing elements created on paper or photograph - receipt of leaflets - advertising posters - open and modify documents and PDF vector, EPS
We invite you to take part in a course devoted to image processing using Adobe Photoshop.
The course is aimed at those who want to learn how to "fight" with the colors, how to "save" the image to prepare them for the show, how to do the editing, retouching, collage, how to use the RAW format ...
We will show how you can fine-tune shots so that they drawn from the best. We will discuss all the tools at work photo editor.
You will have the opportunity to acquire new knowledge illustrated dozens of examples and preserve it in the form of exercises performed under the care of the teacher. In addition, you can access the prepared materials. Benefit from the experience of experts to save time avoiding random walk.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop's photo-enhancement features as they step through a series of hands-on exercises to improve the quality of a set of sample photographs.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply Photoshop's photo enhancing features to alter the quality of a photograph - Adjust the sharpness and blur to bring out the key features of a photograph - Change the coloring and facial expressions in photographs - Prepare photographs for printing or development
- Photography beginners and enthusiasts
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- principles of creating computer graphics and desktop publishing - ways of defining and working with color - differences between vector and bitmap graphics - ways to customize color photos and graphics - principles of retouching and creating photomontages - create your own illustrations and graphics - entrusted to adapt to the needs of graphic material composition and printing - how the logo and logos - create interesting charts and tables - create business cards and letterhead - creating labels, diplomas, invitations - preparation of leaflets, banners print preparation and billboards - how to format text - creating style sheets and formatting styles - use of additional colors - principles of preparing to print publication - digital printing, offset printing, solvent
This course gives explains how to use InDesign to create documents with well-design, professional look, including Paragraph and character styles, layout features, and customized text and graphics. Gradually advanced InDesign techniques would be covered to enhance the look and functionality of your documents.
- to create computer graphics - how to make photos look better - the rules of retouching and creating photomontages - how to prepare logos, charts, tables and illustrations - ho to prepare business cards, simple advertising, billboard and leaflets - basis of preparation your graphics for print and Web applications
- my poster - portrait - space - my catalog - my face - billboard - my logo
Adobe training courses in Riga, Weekend Adobe courses in Riga, Evening Adobe training in Riga, Adobe instructor-led in Riga, Adobe instructor-led in Riga, Adobe boot camp in Riga, Weekend Adobe training in Riga, Adobe trainer in Riga, Adobe coaching in Riga, Adobe instructor in Riga, Evening Adobe courses in Riga, Adobe private courses in Riga, Adobe one on one training in Riga, Adobe on-site in Riga, Adobe classes in Riga